Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Utlimate Santa freak out

I LOVE that I have a friend who appreciates and sees the humor in traumatizing your children with good old St. Nicholas. Hell, there are many times where I also feel this way. I mean, if Santa had his hand up my dress I would be terrified too. It's rather hysterical how we always teach our children to fear and stay away from strangers. Yet, come Christmas time we throw them on Santa's lap, let them go into horrified hysterics and laugh our butts off. But you gotta admit, that photo is the supreme freak out Santa photo. They are all terrified in it. And you know if you can freak out Santa Claus then you're doing a pretty damn good job. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. I have my table centerpiece, it will be this photo blown up. God Bless the children who freak out on Santa's lap. For without them we couldn't stop during this busy time of the year and have a good laugh at their expense. I know on their wedding days this photo will be prominently displayed for all to see!!

1 comment: