Friday, December 4, 2009

Information I needed before I woke up late for school

So, as I am going through a divorce and not actually divorced or anywhere really near being able to support myself I still live with my "husband" and this situation is far inferior to ideal. So the other day my car decided to ooze antifreeze and smoke from the hood. It was some blah blah blah problem and only a small $800 to fix. Pocket change really. Thankfully my "husband" cares about his kid and whether his mother has a car to support herself and get the kid to places.
Except he kept asking me the same question about where the stuff was oozing out from, like I effing know? The upper right quadrant at about precisely 10:00? Does that define it enough for ya?
Sooooooo this morning I woke up late for school and in the midst of my panic to get ready my "husband" tells me that I need to take our darling son to school and take him to pick up my car. Admittedly I flipped out and screamed a few explicatives at him. My poor child was standing there, poor thing. I wasn't yelling at the kid, just the jerk face. Who finally admitted he was wrong. Gee, ya effing think? Well everything worked out in the end and I made it to school, my kid made it to school, and my car is fixed. So life can resume as normal. Or our definition of normal anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment