Friday, December 18, 2009

Intransigent

I like learning new words. It can be so fun and entertaining to dis people and they have no clue what you are saying. So you just throw your head back and chortle because you are the queen of the universe knowing such big words. Like when someone is so adamant about their viewpoint on something. Just look at them and tell them they are intransigent. It sounds cool.
Anyway, just took my Anatomy and Physiology final and no matter how intransigent I was about being able to use my notes for the final our instructor was intransigent about not letting us. No matter. I wish I was better about the memorizing and recalling sort of way of taking tests. I am not though. I am master of the last minute everything. Which doesn't always work so well when you need to memorize a maximum amount of information.
I would rather just write about what I am learning it makes it easier. Just please make sure you get your stratified non ciliated squamous epithelium checked regularly. I want to make sure that if human papilloma virus has affected you it gets taken care of immediately. Because I love you. Okay, now I need to go take my final final. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment